The electricity generated by the more than 672 wind turbines that were established by us can meet the energy demand of 1,9 million people in a climate-neutral manner.
With more than two decades of experience in the wind energy industry, ENERTRAG unites all the competencies necessary for the establishment and successful operation of wind turbines. Starting with the planning and financing to the construction and management through to feeding energy into the company’s electricity grids and transformer substations, ENERTRAG has comprehensive knowledge and experience along the entire value chain of a wind energy project. Since its establishment, ENERTRAG has been focussing on accelerated technological development with great determination to increase the efficiency of renewable energies.
Planning successfully in a citizen-oriented and decentralised manner:
- Establishment of energy plants to the turn-key handover and approval by an expert
- Identification, securing and planning of sites for wind turbines
- Support during regional planning and regulative problems
- Development of tailor-made CEF measures to solve avifaunal problems
- Reviewing and identifying potentials to optimise earnings along the entire project development.
- Services for direct marketing and the balancing energy market
- Increase your project value: Reviewing and identifying potentials to optimise earnings along the entire project development.
- Together with you, we develop strategies for the tendering process.
- Minimise your risk and benefit from our conditions – we work independently from the manufacturer and offer you individual finance planning
- Technological partnership